Author Topic: ERASERHEAD BABY  (Read 7217 times)

poseablemonster

• Sergeant Major
ERASERHEAD BABY
« on: June 10, 2008, 05:38:02 PM »
Hey all you Eraserheads!  My brother, Nick Williams has just finished the ambitious project of re-creating the Eraserhead Baby in a sickeningly realistic 15" prop replica; complete with surgical wrappings and pillow.  Check out his myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/eraserhead_baby

And feast your eyes on some pictures:

There will be a very limited number of these produced; each one will be hand-made to order and no more than 25 will be produced so don't wait!
If you would like more information on the adoption process, please contact Nick at eraserheadbaby(*at*)gmail.com

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
    • The Gallery of Monster Toys
Re: ERASERHEAD BABY
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 01:37:33 AM »
He's very cute.  I have the urge to try in vain to keep the sickly thing alive, though I know it is not meant to be.
Raymond Castile

poseablemonster

• Sergeant Major
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 06:46:43 AM »
Quick! Get a humidifier...cut the gauze...OH...you ARE sick...

Toy Ranch

• Army Administrator
  • d
  • Monster Geek
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 12:34:22 PM »
Is he still selling these.  I looked at my stats page in Flickr and the picture of mine is the 2nd most viewed photo with over 1000 views.

poseablemonster

• Sergeant Major
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 05:58:10 PM »
I believe that Nick can still make the baby.  He's moved on to his next project, the Creature Tadpole:

There was a nice write-up in one of the modeler magazines recently about the Eraserhead Baby and the Creature Tadpole.  Both really interesting kits.

ChattyLMS

• Sergeant
  • I'm so cute!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
The tadpole's face look's a little like Yakky Doodle on the Hanna Barbera cartoons.  Only with a face that looks like he's mad (angry, not crazy).
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

raycastile

• Sergeant Major
    • The Gallery of Monster Toys
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
So that's what baby Creatures look like.  I always wondered.
Raymond Castile

depressedlarrytalbot

• Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 03:34:01 AM »
The tadpole's face look's a little like Yakky Doodle on the Hanna Barbera cartoons.

Awwwwwwwwwww that little tadpole is sweet and likening him to beloved Yakky makes him sweeter still.

Who would be his "Chopper" I wonder ? Can't you picture him waddling by the Lagoon six inches high with tiny little limbs squawking "Schopperrr .... Schopperrrr ...."