Need help finding images for possible tattoo!

Started by -l-AYATOLLAH-l-, June 06, 2008, 11:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-l-AYATOLLAH-l-

I need a good clear scans of all the monster Mini Yaks  transfers (except the Creature) and also the monsters from the front of the 70's Universal Monsters Ben Cooper box (especially the Mummy).  I can't get good enough images from the gallery and I'm needing it for potential tattoo work. I already have the Creature Mini Yak tattooed but there is just something about those images that I have a feeling I'll end up with all of them in my skin if I can fit them, although I'm almost out of room.
By the way, does anyone else here have any monster tattoos? Besides the aformentioned Creech, I've got 2 of Frankie and a pretty nifty one of Elvira.

Toy Ranch

http://flickr.com/photos/toyranch/sets/72157605473152910/

Click the picture, then click All Sizes, then click Original to get the largest version of these.  You can also use them to print T-shirts on ink jet printers.

NekroDave

No ones got any monster tattoos? I find that pretty surprising, if true.  Though honestly, I've only got two and they aren't even really classic monsters. I've got Belial from "Basket Case" on my side and the EC Ghoul-lunatics on my right arm..  Hope to get something on the left arm relatively soon (if I can stop buying stuff....lol)

jesse heywood

nekro asked
"No ones got any monster tattoos?"
I have a Wolfman portrait tattoo on my calf.

jesse heywood

Whattttt????? That tattoo like tattoo's or not, gets no comments from a universal monster board.  I guess I wont post the Phantom or Creature I'm gonna next month ::)

monsterphile

I remeber seeing a picture of a tattoo that someone took and posted at the old UMA Yahoo Group.  I don't remember the member though.

http://movies.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/UniversalMonsterArmyReserve/photos/view/b6ea?b=1

CreepyJeff

Dr. Vollin aka Freddie Poe, who enticed me to join the UMA way back in the early days has quite a set of tatoos featuring classic monsters and Famous Monsters of filmland.  Paging Dr. Vollin - where are you and what are you up to these days?!?

Uncle Creepy (aka Creepy Jeff
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Gasport

Ah yes, I hang out with Freddie twice a year at Chiller where we are both hopelessly devoted to Zacherley. [In fact, Freddie was brought into this world and received his first Cocoa Marsh  Zacherley Transylvania passport from Zach's MD brother in law] There are lots of outstanding tattoos present at any given Chiller show,  but Freddie certainly stands out from the crowd... VERY impressive work. In fact, he told me when he dies he wants his skin to be put on display for all to see. Is there room in the UMA traveling toy display for such an artifact in [hopefully] the far distant future?? If not, there SHOULD be.
                                                                             Mike Gilks

readingbag

I was at chiller a couple of years ago and saw a guy from the Pittsburgh area.  I can't remember his name or the name of the shop where he got his tattoos but they were all over his arms.  Awsome ones of Frankenstein and the door scene and some wolfman scene etc.  Any info on him or any pictures?  Anyone know him personally?

Unknown Primate

Quote from: jesse heywood on June 14, 2008, 04:18:49 AM
Whattttt????? That tattoo like tattoo's or not, gets no comments from a universal monster board.  I guess I wont post the Phantom or Creature I'm gonna next month ::)

Hey, I dig your Wolf Man tat!  I actually did a tattoo (my first) of Franky on my son's calf a few weeks ago.  I need to touch it up a bit, but when it's done, I'll post a pic.  And, yeah, I'd like to see your Phantom & Gillman, too.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Gasport

Readingbag,
                   The tattooed person in question might just be Ed Bowkley. He runs Diceman Creations and always has a big table/display in the dealer's room. I would say that he and Freddie are about tied as far as classic monster tattoos go. You can see a pic of Zach and Freddie at Zacherley's website in the photo section.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Gasport on August 09, 2008, 12:54:04 AM
The tattooed person in question might just be Ed Bowkley.

Except that Ed lives in Rutherford, NJ, which isn't very close to Pittsburgh.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website