KreatureKid's Halloween Nightmare!!!!

Started by kreaturekid, May 20, 2011, 05:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

Quote from: Haunted hearse on May 24, 2011, 06:35:41 PM
Fantastic work.  However, until I saw the title for one sculpture, I thought  "Mummy and the Lone Ranger" was actually "Michael Jackson and the Lone Ranger". :P

That little boy's look of terror would amplify exponentially if he was being pursued by Michael Jackson instead of just a Mummy.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

TheHoldingCoat

Brilliant! The eye for meticulous detail, sense of humor, imagination, skill - beautiful, beautiful work! (Love that the kid with the ray gun looks like Billy Campbell as THE ROCKETEER)

mjaycox

AS was once said to another prodigy shortly after he completed "Citizen Kane": 'Quit now kid, you'll never top it.'

One of the few times  have seen resin kits approach the level of art.

Adam is clearly making a space for himself as the greatest and most important of the second generation of resin kit sculptors.

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Mitchellmania

Adam has now gone from Kreature Kid to Kreature King!

bucknutz666

long live kong

Simply stunning!! They remind me of 3D trading cards.
Monster lovers never grow old....

Sean

JohnRozum

Ghoul

Absolutely Incredible Work.  The Hamiltons Invaders Helmet Is Genius...

Hepcat

Quote from: Scatter on May 20, 2011, 10:20:30 PMAgreed..............those are beyond awesome!

Quote from: Ghoul on October 06, 2012, 01:29:04 PM
The Hamiltons Invaders Helmet Is Genius....

I agree! They're incredible. They may be the best garage kits I've ever seen! They're a wild combination of the Aurora monsters and "Big Daddy" Roth kits but with a big element of us monster kids tossed into the mix. The kid trick or treating on Halloween theme of these kits is a stroke of genius.

Are they molded of resin or styrene plastic though? How many parts in each?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

vintagehalloweentoys

Hey Adam....Just saw this post for the first time...Super cool models!!!

kreaturekid

Thanks so much guys! These are resin, and there about 20 pieces in each kit. You can view more photos of them and some new work at

http://kreaturekid.tumblr.com

Im now offering them as Limited Edition Painted Statues. Please contact me if your interested.
They are also featured in the new Oct issue of Amazing Figure Modeler. issue #53 which is now shipping.
Adam Dougherty

facebook.com/kreaturekid

long live kong

You know you've made it when you make the cover of AFM!!!

I only have one gripe about these kits....they are all so cool it would be impossible to choose which one to buy!
Monster lovers never grow old....

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

monsterjones

Visit my monster kit gallery at http://www.monsterjones.com/