"Destination Inner Space" (1966) Coming to DVD on May 17th!

Started by Radioactive Rod Whitenack, May 08, 2011, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

I've wanted to see "Destination Inner Space" for years. I've seen pictures of the huge, rubber Creature from the Black Lagoon knock-off suit in books, magazines and websites, but I've never been able to see the fantastic looking underwater adventure it appears in. I was just browsing thedigitalbits.com and discovered it's coming out on DVD May 17th.

I sent an email to Wonderfest's Dave Conover, who got very excited, as he had seen it last on a Friday movie night in his elementary school auditorium. This title might well be of interest to the UMA as a whole.

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Pauspy

Oh, man! I've seen this a few times, but not in a number of years. I DO remember that colourful suit getting into some rockem' sockem' action with the actors. Of course, I also remember seeing the "underwater lab" and wondering why they were showing us a little plastic model sitting on a rock. It wasn't until years later that i realized 'that was supposed to be the undersea lab"!!  :)
Supernatural, perhaps; baloney, perhaps not.

Memphremagog

The acting and the sets are as about as credible as an Ed Wood movie, but the monster looks pretty good. They must have exhausted the budget on his costume. ;)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

RedKing

I LOVE this movie! It's great to see Mike Roads, the voice of Race Bannon, and the monster is very cool. A very fun 60s drive-in/afternoon Creature Feature movie.
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!