We are adopting a new member into the family.

Started by Wicked Lester, April 10, 2011, 01:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepysFan

Fantastic Mike, he couldn't be adopted into a better home.   :)  He's gonna be really happy......up until the three cats catch him asleep.  >:D
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Wicked Lester

Quote from: CreepysFan on April 16, 2011, 01:42:02 AM
   He's gonna be really happy......up until the three cats catch him asleep.  >:D[/left]

;D I think there is already a conspiracy among them and are planning a late night sneak attack.

charp13

Wicked Lester, the main reason we can't adopt another furry kid right now is because we have a cat "El Jefe" that despises all other visiting cats or dogs and we would fear for the life of any new brother or sister for him! We have always had cats and have had this 15 lb. guy for 11 years. We think he was about a year old when we got him at the pound, but he just gets stronger and more aggressive every year. We are hoping he'll mellow out soon so we can get another indoor- only pet. You are lucky that your new guy is young and adaptable, once you get one of these senior citizen pets......Whew, you have to obey THEM! Congrats again! I can't wait to see pictures of him in his new home! That coat and those eyes are just charming    :) 

Sean

I like him. 

He looks as if he's been caught 'up to something' and is saying:  'What...?  I'm a DOG.  You haven't see a dog do THAT before?'

nemesis1