Author Topic: Burger King toy question.  (Read 1743 times)

littlemonster

• New Recruit
Burger King toy question.
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
Hello
I tried looking for this on the web and had no luck. I was just wondering if someone could help me out.
I was wondering if anyone has or could show me a pic of the Frankenstein and Creature stickers that came with the toys. I have the toys but I don't have the stickers. Also the paper insert that came with them too.
please and thank you

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Burger King toy question.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »
Here's the Creature. If nobody else coughs up the Frankie, I can scan them. (Swiped this pic from the Creature group.)

CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

littlemonster

• New Recruit
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »
Thank you for the pic.
I like the sticker but I really like the insert. It's not the same as the one I have. Maybe they were different for the US then from Canada?

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »
Didn't the Canadian packaging contain both English and French language descriptions?
ADAM

littlemonster

• New Recruit
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »
yeah it does contain both english and french . but what is different is that your insert seems to be of just the one character who is in the bag where ours is of all 4 no matter who is in the bag.

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »
Here's small low rez scans of all the BK inserts and stickers. If anybody wants large high rez scans, PM your email address to me and I'll send them.

CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

LonMadnight

• New Recruit
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »
Man this was a fun set of toys. If ever a kid's meal series should have had a second wave, it should have been this. I picked up dozens of these toys in the months after they left BK. I used to put one into my promotional packages when I was trying to start a weekly show in Orlando.