Enlistee's art gallery!

Started by mzlaveau, December 03, 2007, 08:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

Quote from: Dr. Madd on February 28, 2011, 01:06:16 AM
I'm thinking of doing my own take on the classic monsters... What would anyone think?

Less typing, more molding!! :D
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Unknown Primate

Monsterfink, awesome Thing & Sun Demon!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Dr. Madd

Quote from: Scatter on March 02, 2011, 10:52:21 PM
Less typing, more molding!! :D

Witch is done, waiting for white hair and time.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Dr. Madd

In the meantime, I'm waiting for my ectoplasmic phantasm to dry so I can apply the paint.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Scary Terry

New SCARY MONSTERS cover.  First entirely digital cover -- drawing done with the pen tools in Manga Studio, color in Photoshop.

SM78webS
Scary Terry
www.terrybeatty.blogspot.com

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsterfink on February 26, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
Done for a children's ABC book then retooled for shirts

C is for Creature

D is for Dinosaur

F is for the Frankenstein Monster and his Bride

H is for Hyde

S is for Space Mutant

K is for Kong

W is for Werewolf

Oh, those are great! They're downright charming.

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsterfink on February 16, 2011, 12:37:25 AM
which features my Frankenberry design from this

I love the colours!

8)

Hepcat

Quote from: Gillman-Fan on February 18, 2011, 04:27:09 PM
I'm kicking around the idea of doing a series of custom, "Mani-Yack" themed, monster wallets. Thoughts?

Cool! How far advanced is your idea?

???

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsterfink on February 12, 2011, 05:25:33 PM
Monster Toys made Monstrous...

The great Garloo

King Zor

Odd Ogg

Hamilton's Invaders

Snappy the Bubble Blowing Dragon

Marx, Ideal and Remco should have hired you for ad copy!

8)

charp13

Monsterfink, I can't even begin to tell you how much happiness your artwork has brought me! The children's book Monsters are like nothing I've ever seen before! I remember a few years ago, I bought every children's monster themed book I could find.  Such as, "Frankenstein Takes the Cake" and the books that came out around Halloween. It is hard to find Monster art that isn't too dark or scary for kids. Your beautiful artwork shows all the wonderful character traits of each Monster, and are so joyful to look at. My 6 year old grandson began drawing Monsters a couple years ago, and now he's getting really good-  Cyclops are his specialty.  He thinks your Monsters are the coolest!!  They are really special-  Thanks so much for posting them!

Monsterfink

Quote from: charp13 on March 04, 2011, 10:16:13 PM
Monsterfink, I can't even begin to tell you how much happiness your artwork has brought me! The children's book Monsters are like nothing I've ever seen before! I remember a few years ago, I bought every children's monster themed book I could find.  Such as, "Frankenstein Takes the Cake" and the books that came out around Halloween. It is hard to find Monster art that isn't too dark or scary for kids. Your beautiful artwork shows all the wonderful character traits of each Monster, and are so joyful to look at. My 6 year old grandson began drawing Monsters a couple years ago, and now he's getting really good-  Cyclops are his specialty.  He thinks your Monsters are the coolest!!  They are really special-  Thanks so much for posting them!

Thank you, really glad to hear how much your grandson likes them. It's always hard to judge if I've gone too far with their designs when I only have my 5 year old to gauge it by  (she's grown up with daddy's monster room so she's desensitized) I'm going to release these designs and along with a few others as a coloring book again in the next few weeks, then it's to the Black and White Silent Movie Monster Coloring Book.

Hepcat

You'll have to show us a nice scan of the coloring book.

8)

Monsterfink

Coloring book version of Nosferatu

and Maria the Robot

Dr. Madd

Quote from: Monsterfink on March 05, 2011, 05:35:17 AM
Coloring book version of Nosferatu

and Maria the Robot

I love these! I've always been a sucker for silent movies.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Monsterfink

Quote from: charp13 on March 04, 2011, 10:16:13 PM

For your grandson