Enlistee's art gallery!

Started by mzlaveau, December 03, 2007, 08:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lappys22

Those are great! You ARE very talented!

shiverbones

A&C meet boris Yeltsin made me laugh out loud!
Poe! You are Avenged!

Gillman-Fan

It should have read "The (vodka bottle) Killer, Boris Yeltsin".

I am the Female Dracula

Quote from: Gillman-Fan on June 18, 2010, 02:55:06 AM

Don't be so mean! There's nothing wrong with a little extra weight... even if you're meant to be a hollow cheeked creepy vampire!
"Supernatural? Perhaps. Baloney? Perhaps not. There are many things under the sun...."

Gillman-Fan

I kid 'cause I love . . . it's satire.

I could have shown him with a Cajun-flavored, alcohol-fortified plasma beverage.

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Unknown Primate

That's cool, General!  Your creation?
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Unknown Primate

Haven't had a chance to do any doodling lately, but had to have a hairy hominid fix.  I was thinking about Scatter and his love for Florida, so I whipped this up - just for him!  Actually, I think that's the ol' rascally ape himself in this sketch!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

fmofmpls

Quote from: Unknown Primate on June 21, 2010, 12:41:29 AM
That's cool, General!  Your creation?

Sort of.  A Photoshop embellishment of a Mother's day greeting card. I added the monster trimmings and changed the text around.

Scatter

Quote from: Unknown Primate on June 21, 2010, 12:46:12 AM
Haven't had a chance to do any doodling lately, but had to have a hairy hominid fix.  I was thinking about Scatter and his love for Florida, so I whipped this up - just for him!  Actually, I think that's the ol' rascally ape himself in this sketch!

Dude...........that..........ROCKS!!

Why are you so reticent to either share or admit your talent?? Friendship and personal affection aside, you ARE an artist UP. Absolutely.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

shiverbones

Quote from: fmofmpls on June 21, 2010, 12:47:05 AM
Sort of.  A Photoshop embellishment of a Mother's day greeting card. I added the monster trimmings and changed the text around.

hahaha! Wonderful!
Poe! You are Avenged!

slayergriffith

Quote from: fmofmpls on June 20, 2010, 11:32:28 PM

seen a video on youtube of you uploading that on this forum!
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

fmofmpls

Quote from: slayergriffith on June 21, 2010, 06:28:29 PM
seen a video on youtube of you uploading that on this forum!

Good eye Slayergriffith! This was indeed that photo.

CreepyJeff

Quote from: Unknown Primate on June 21, 2010, 12:46:12 AM

Another classic, Mark!!  You know how I feel about your artwork, my friend.   :D  Love your style, my hairy brother!   
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Scatter

Quote from: CreepyJeff on June 21, 2010, 11:47:05 PM
Another classic, Mark!!  You know how I feel about your artwork, my friend.   :D  Love your style, my hairy brother!   

I'm gonna offer to buy that bad boy and frame it for my den. YOU HEAR DAT GO-RILLA??
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html