The great Garloo

King Zor

Odd Ogg

Robot Commando

Hamilton's Invaders

Snappy the Bubble Blowing Dragon

Monsterfink

Dr. Madd

Godzilla IS DONE! I will post him sometime tonight!
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

RICKH

First, Monsterfink, I love the monstrous toys...what a great idea!  Great work.  I'm going use them as wallpaper on my computer.  I have Garloo and Robot Commando and that's the way I envisioned them as a kid.  Also, love the Son of Garloo!  Just fantastic!
Second, Dr. Madd, I think this is your best work yet.  A very good likeness, you really captured the Big G!  Well done!
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

Dr. Madd

The Fly will buzz on here in a week. I am really proud of Godzilla.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Unknown Primate

I agree, RICKH, love the monster-toys!  I actually drew a couple of Garloos, myself, awhile back.  Yours are awesome!  And Doc, you are just getting better & better with each project!  GREAT work, man!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Monsterfink

Thanks RICHK and Unknown Primate,  I have More Monster Toys on the drawing table including Mister Machine and Big Loo

RICKH

While he's not a monster, he can be scary! Here's a sculpt of the Shadow that I finished a couple of weeks ago.  I've been a fan of the Shadow since I was a kid.  My Mom used to talk about his radio adventures, then I encountered the awful Archie comic version.  However, it was an articile in the Castle of Frankenstien that introduced me to the pulp Shadow and I was hooked for that time on.  Hope you enjoy the sculpt.

Illoman

RICKH!!! Awesome Shadow, man!! I got hooked on him in grade school. We would get those Read magazines, and one issue had a flexi-disc in the teacher's edition (which I still have to this day!). Teach played it for us and it was an old episode of the Shadow! I was hooked! Then, those incredible Shadow paperbacks came out years later with the Steranko covers. I've got tons of his radio shows, and thought the Alec Baldwin film was pure crap! Those guys didn't have a clue what the Shadow was all about.

You did a great job on him.

Dr. Madd

Thanks, guys.. And Rick, that is one awesome Shadow.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Inkfink

Diggin' the Shadow! If you do another, make him with his 45's!

RICKH

Thanks for the kind words guys!  I thought about doing the Shadow with his .45's, but I've got the Kaluta bust from the 90's and just wanted to do a different type of pose.  I looked at the Rozen covers for the pulp and decided to do one where he's adjusting his collar. I may get my nerve up and do a full body sculpt with guns blazing.  I've also just finished  action figures of the Shadow and the Spider.  I need to hem the capes but I'm not much of a seamstress.