Dan Roebuck DR. SHOCKER Tribute bust/figure WIP

Started by artistguy, October 07, 2010, 03:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artistguy

Hi all,

Happy upcoming Halloween!!!  I've been working on this 1/2 scale Danny Roebuck bust/figure gift for ever now.. sorry Dan...:) Here are few shots of the almost completed head... I have finished photos that I will add later, but haven't had a chance to process and post yet.. I wanted to make this for Dan and I hope the finished work will do his Dr. Shocker justice!!! Thanks Danny love what you do!

Have a great night and Peace...:)
Adam C

Herr Vogel

Dr.Teufel Geist

artistguy

Herr Vogel ... thank you very much for your kind words! More pictures coming shortly!

Dr. T...hmmm not sure why your getting  red x'x\s..??? If anyone else is please let me know.. thanks for updating me on that!

Have a great morning,
Adam

Monsternutt

MONSTERNUTT.

gracebuster

As an actor, I feel it's VERY important to speak pretentiously in the "THIRD PERSON" about how a character I play thinks, so let me say, "Dr. Shocker will be very pleased!"

Seriously, Adam it is PERFECT!!!!!!!

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr. Madd

I like this work.. Not sure who Doc Shocker is, but awesome work.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr. Madd on October 07, 2010, 06:28:14 PM
I like this work.. Not sure who Doc Shocker is, but awesome work.

this explanation would require a thread of it's own...but for now you can search the archives, and note Gracebusters Avatar as well
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

63monsterkidd

Dr Madd,
Dr Shocker  is secret Identy of our own Danny Roeback( gracebuster)
A unique Horror  Host that Danny created for Halloween the Happy Haunting of America.
Check out the DVD it's fantastic.

63monsterkidd

Opera Ghost

Quote from: 63monsterkidd on October 07, 2010, 06:34:45 PM
Dr Madd,
Dr Shocker  is secret Identy of our own Danny Roeback( gracebuster)
A unique Horror  Host that Danny created for Halloween the Happy Haunting of America.
Check out the DVD it's fantastic.

63monsterkidd

There goes the secret :)

He is a descendant of Roland, and of Dr. Shock, so to speak.

Which DVD???

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

artistguy

Thank you all very much for your kinds words...:) Dan is a wonderful guy.. I met him briefly at a convention years back, we also have a mutual friend Cortland Hull and his buddy and one of my film school professors Kevin Burns in common! I'm really honored to have this in the Roebuck household.. Dan's the real deal... as many of you already know!  I promise to post the completed pics very soon!!!

Peace!

Sean

Danny..... is...... Dr. Shocker.....??!??  Lalalalala.....I'm not listening!   ;D

Nice work so far, man.