The last thing you spent money on

Started by BlackLagoon, September 12, 2010, 01:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 17, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
Ralph Balinski's(something like that) "Lord of the Rings"..I have that on VHS as well, it's a great Animated/live movie..

That would be Bakshi
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

BlackLagoon

10.00 on a football pool--its up to 240.00!
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

slayergriffith

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 17, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
Ralph Balinski's(something like that) "Lord of the Rings"..I have that on VHS as well, it's a great Animated/live movie..
i like it, i used to watch it alot when i was a kid.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Scatter on September 17, 2010, 08:57:45 PM
Eel is very good, octopus is great, gator is also good...........and I can recommend Bison too.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sean

Sean

hammerfan

Have the Lambs stopped screaming Clarice?....Dr. Lector

BlackLagoon

10.00 to a fellow UMA'er for a copy of Boggy Creek.
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

marsattacks666

3.99 on a Laser disc of Brides of Dracula, still sealed.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Sean

10 lbs of apples my girls picked at an orchard.

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Opera Ghost

Lumber for my Halloween Haunt, lunch at Jack in the Box
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Big Swan

went to an antique barn on saturday and bought a 1957  Astro co. rocketship bank for $20.nice shape too.spring loaded feed still works.still had the original bank avertisement still all intact
"It's the soul of the business"

marsattacks666