Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhwolfman

I love looking at everyones monster rooms. I did not see a Thread for this. So If its ok with the Mods I will start here. I think this would be cool to have one place to check em all out. This is my first try at posting a picture here. So  don't get the silver bullets out just yet.  HHW 

hhwolfman

hhwolfman

Im figuring it out. I will adjust tonight. Got to go to the shop. Post Post Post. HHW

gracebuster

Having been blessed to have visited this wonderful room a couple times I can only ask for one thing....MORE PICTURES!

Toy Ranch

Quote from: hhwolfman on December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM
I love looking at everyones monster rooms.

Me too!

Quote from: hhwolfmanI did not see a Thread for this. So If its ok with the Mods I will start here. I think this would be cool to have one place to check em all out.

That's the whole idea of this place!  Start whatever threads you want!

Quote from: hhwolfmanThis is my first try at posting a picture here. So  don't get the silver bullets out just yet.  HHW  

You done good, but if you ever mess it up, just click "modify" above one of your posts and you can go back over and over until you have it fixed. 

Cool monster room!  I'm going to take some pics of mine at some point, but right now I'm working on changing a big part of it so they'll have to wait until all that gets done.

Roback

Nice display. I like the way you have everything presented front and center. I like them this way rather than all cluttered. Nice job!
Robert Acquarulo

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

raycastile

Fantastic photos, everyone.  I love to stare at other people's toys.
Raymond Castile

The Drunken Severed Head

Uh, yeah. About that, Raymond-- there have been complaints! Seems you're burning holes in people's stuff. More indirect glances, please.

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

hhwolfman

Quote from: gracebuster on December 01, 2007, 06:03:06 PM
Having been blessed to have visited this wonderful room a couple times I can only ask for one thing....MORE PICTURES!

Thanks Danny As is yours, A place of wonder. HHW

hhwolfman

Quote from: Dr.Terror on December 01, 2007, 11:04:44 PM
Awesome stuff HH!!!

About a month ago I started to redo my room,  it's a much slower process than I had hoped. It's like putting a puzzle together, gotta move an entire shelf for one piece etc... It's slowly but surely getting coming together.

Thanks and  Very Nice. I love it. HHW

gracebuster

Please visit Dr. Shocker's House of Horror.

Follow the links here.

www.danielroebuck.com

OR watch it by going to the "WHATS NEW" link and scrolling to the section about VIDSHADOW movies.

gracebuster

Dr. Terror...that is coming together.

I have been to the HHWOLFMAN mansion a few times and LOVE it. Some really wonderful, eclectic and vintage stuff in there.

poseablemonster

Here's a few pics of my gallery room: