Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 15, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
Hi guys! I'm very happy to finally show of my collection! Since I joined this site, I've been dying to show it off, but at the time did not have everything organized. Well its still not 100% to my liking but I figured its fine to show!

An amazing and eclectic collection! You have some unique pieces that really make this collection incredible.

thm

Palifan

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 16, 2017, 08:28:49 PM
Thanks Ian! The MJ is a japanese toy made by Medicom. The werewolf head is a rubbber "mask" you can put on him

That's amazing!  :o

Ian

the_horror_man

Quote from: Kidagain on July 15, 2017, 10:13:20 PM
Since Photobucket decided to wipe out my images unless I gave them 400 bucks a year I'll repost my monster room pics from a NEW website.

Great presentation of your collection! Also, I wonder how photobucket's horrible way of doing things is going to affect their future. I image the amount of people leaving there site is quite great.

undead

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: comixzombie on July 02, 2017, 03:33:31 AM
Don't I know it. Just today we went on Retro-a-go-go! and picked out a few wall furnishings for our guest bathroom. It was mostly my idea, but she picked out something too, and she was completely behind the idea of a retro tiki/monster bathroom. She's pretty great.

I can't wait to post some pictures when our order arrives.

Let's see that tiki monster bathroom!  Zombie Grin
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 15, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
Hi guys! I'm very happy to finally show of my collection! Since I joined this site, I've been dying to show it off, but at the time did not have everything organized. Well its still not 100% to my liking but I figured its fine to show!

Oh wow! Awesome stuff! I love "busy" look... lots to digest and enjoy! 

I spotted your Space Ghost Coast to Coast gang - excellent taste! And the "Bugs" squishers - I'd forgot all about those! Too cool.  I have those 7 little jiggler finger puppet monsters too, picked them up in an art museum gift shop haha!  I dig your Gremlins tiki mug too, I'm holding out for the Aliens one.

Would you mind educating me on a few things, please? Like where did the Mad Monster Party figures come from?

Who made that giant rubber ugly?? He's super cool!

And what about the Little Shop Audrey, the hanging bondage girl, and the Nosferatu Pez(?) guys?  Can you please point me in the right direction for any of these? Like who made them so I can start a search? Thanks

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 17, 2017, 01:49:18 PM
You mean "The Tingler"?

Noooo, the big pink pancaked guy on the right.

Count Zachula

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on July 17, 2017, 05:18:15 AM
Oh wow! Awesome stuff! I love "busy" look... lots to digest and enjoy! 

I spotted your Space Ghost Coast to Coast gang - excellent taste! And the "Bugs" squishers - I'd forgot all about those! Too cool.  I have those 7 little jiggler finger puppet monsters too, picked them up in an art museum gift shop haha!  I dig your Gremlins tiki mug too, I'm holding out for the Aliens one.

Would you mind educating me on a few things, please? Like where did the Mad Monster Party figures come from?

Who made that giant rubber ugly?? He's super cool!

And what about the Little Shop Audrey, the hanging bondage girl, and the Nosferatu Pez(?) guys?  Can you please point me in the right direction for any of these? Like who made them so I can start a search? Thanks

Thanks STG!  The busy look makes it feel like a party! Don't have the room to spread em out. I love my Squish bugs, the large ones are super rare.

The Mad Monster Party figures are made by Funko (way before the Pop figure days)

The big rubber ugly is by Zac Amendolia. He custom makes these things and they are beautiful. He also puts squeakers in their mouths. Check him out: http://zacart.storenvy.com/

The Audrey is a coin bank. Its supposed to close its mouth when you put a coin in it, but mine doesn't work. Not sure if its official merch or not.

The bondage girl was made by Lady Weird, sold out though: https://www.ladyweird.com/online-store-1/

The "nosferatu pez" figures are a character called The Ghoul made by Craig Gleason. He's a cool monster! Sort of a mix between Nosferatu and the Metaluna Mutant. Figures are sold out I think, but I know they're making more: https://www.justinishmael.com/collections/the-ghoul

the_horror_man

Those Big Ugly bugs are awesome. I checked the site and they are sold out. I am not surprised. ;D

thm

Count Zachula

That dude always makes new ones, though. I'll make a post when they're back in stock!

the_horror_man

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 17, 2017, 11:51:09 PM
That dude always makes new ones, though. I'll make a post when they're back in stock!

Thank you. ;D

thm

ramsey37

In the pic with your kaiju figures, who made the plush Godzilla and Hedorah figures sitting on the box?
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 17, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
Thanks STG!  The busy look makes it feel like a party! Don't have the room to spread em out. I love my Squish bugs, the large ones are super rare.

The Mad Monster Party figures are made by Funko (way before the Pop figure days)

The big rubber ugly is by Zac Amendolia. He custom makes these things and they are beautiful. He also puts squeakers in their mouths. Check him out: http://zacart.storenvy.com/

The Audrey is a coin bank. Its supposed to close its mouth when you put a coin in it, but mine doesn't work. Not sure if its official merch or not.

The bondage girl was made by Lady Weird, sold out though: https://www.ladyweird.com/online-store-1/

The "nosferatu pez" figures are a character called The Ghoul made by Craig Gleason. He's a cool monster! Sort of a mix between Nosferatu and the Metaluna Mutant. Figures are sold out I think, but I know they're making more: https://www.justinishmael.com/collections/the-ghoul

Duuuude! Thank you so much for the fast reply and detailed response with all that info and the links! You're awesome! An even better response than I'd hoped for.  Now I have some new treasures to hunt...  ;D

-John

( Just started clicking the links: ARRRRRGH! Sooo much cool stuff already on that Ghoul page! "I need a tapestry, and a shirt, and a pin, and some stickers.... and... and..." )

Count Zachula

Quote from: ramsey37 on July 18, 2017, 01:37:58 AM
In the pic with your kaiju figures, who made the plush Godzilla and Hedorah figures sitting on the box?
George

Don't know a whole lot about them, they were from a promotion where other famous Japanese characters were redesigned in this style. They had shirts and notepads and other stuff too.

comixzombie

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on July 17, 2017, 05:06:08 AM
Let's see that tiki monster bathroom!  Zombie Grin
Finally got it done. Mostly.

Still trying to find a cool light switch plate and waiting on the Creature from the Black Lagoon tiki glass I ordered to come in. We're gonna try and turn the tiki glass into a soap dispenser.

The boys around here call it "The Black Lagoon"; a paradise. Only they say nobody has ever come back to prove it.