Polar Lights is back! Monarch! Moebius! Maybe Aurora too?

Started by BANE, March 13, 2008, 09:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

The news on the modeling boards is that Big Frankie is moving right along.  The area around the neck and shirt area are suppose to be redesigned a bit. 

On another front, I ran across a photo of a NEW resin version of big Frankie is being released.  From the picture, it appears to be an all new sculpt by a guy named Daniel Horne.  You can find the picture on Bucwheat's new kits page here: http://home.cshore.com/bucwheat/2k8/2k8.htm

I e-mailed Mr. Horne yesterday about the details of the kit but haven't heard back from him yet.

Chuck Jeffers
Chuck Jeffers

"You told me that nothings free except my own insanity."
                                                  Alice Cooper

The Drunken Severed Head

Quote from: Phantasm on March 21, 2008, 01:28:44 PM
From the picture, it appears to be an all new sculpt by a guy named Daniel Horne. 

The guy who just became the new cover artist for MONSTERS FROM THE VAULT! He is a great talent!

Universal Steve

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I would really like to have a Big Frankie added to my collection.

Universal Steve
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

CultTVman

Big Frankie is actually being tooled at this time.   Its on schedule for summer release. 

Steve

roheimiana

Quote from: Universal Steve on March 15, 2008, 05:37:34 AM
This is great news for us modelers! I never had a Big Frankie so it would be a treat. I know it will go for more than the original price of $4.95. (just kidding around) I wonder how much it will be and what stores will have it.

Several eBay sellers are now offering Big Frankie for a down payment of $50 to guarantee the order and another $50 prior to shipping. I guess this means the kit will sell for around $100.

One seller is audacious enough to claim the model will be available as early as May, rather than the July date promised by Moebius. Hmmmmm....

Street Worm

The Monsters In Motion pre-order Email I just got has 'Big Frankie' listed & the price is  $89.99~

Gareee

He looks pretty good with that paint job!

I'm still fence sitting on him though...

Phantasm

Chuck Jeffers

"You told me that nothings free except my own insanity."
                                                  Alice Cooper

Gareee

The seaview is supposedly shipping any day now.. I'm eagerly awaiting mine!

Mummy Mike

Quote from: Street Worm on March 30, 2008, 09:54:58 AM
The Monsters In Motion pre-order Email I just got has 'Big Frankie' listed & the price is  $89.99~

Check out Steve's site "CultTVman's Hobbyshop" - Big Frankie $79.95 pre-order; I already placed my order there-
and now just waiting to get the Glow-In-the-Dark and ultra-rare "Illuminator" variants as well!!!   ;D

Michael