Voting ends tomorrow night at Rondo Awards. Vote today!

Started by fmofmpls, March 07, 2008, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Greetings! Tomorrow is the final day for voting at this years' Rondo Awards. If you haven't already voted, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Voting will end tomorrow night at midnight (March 8th). By taking part in the voting process, not only will you be participating in one of fandom's greatest communal events, you will also be supporting some of this group's men and women who are nominees this year for their contributions to our wonderful hobby. Please set aside just 5 minutes today to cast your votes at this years' Rondo Awards. You'll be glad you did.

And finally, if I may be so vain, won't you please consider voting for the UMA for best web site? If you feel this group brings you some small sense of enjoyment throughout your day, then please voice that opinion by voting for the UMA!

And then there's that Monster Kid Of The Year thing-a-ma-jig.  If you know someone who you feel could fill these shoes, then let that be known too.  :)

But enough reading this already - go and vote now! That's an order!

Click here to vote - http://classichorrorfilmboard.com/rondos/rondos.html
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

typhooforme

As for me, I've already registered my write-in vote for Monster Kid of the Year.  I say our general, Terry Ingram, is the chap for that honor!  If'n ya haven't voted yet....give some thought to it!
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell